Enarx 0.4.0: Fort of Dhat al-Hajj
Not Production Ready
This release is a developer-only, preview release. It is not production ready. We hope that you will experiment with it to see the progress we are making.
- Improved TLS support
- Improved SGX with Enclave Dynamic Memory Management (EDMM) / SGX2 platform support
- Support legacy CPUs using KVM backend
- Programming language support:
- Experimental programming language support:
- User experience improvements
- Added sub-commands for downloading and caching VCEK for AMD SEV-SNP hardware
- Added sub-command for registering SGX hardware with Intel's key server
- Migration to cargo's binary dependencies for sub-crates
- Various bugfixes
- For SGX 2 support, custom kernel has to be installed from here.
- SGX support deprecated. Hardware with SGX 2 support, required to use SGX backend.
- AESMD w/ PCCS daemon connection needs to be running.
- A supported hardware platform
- Rust nightly
- A custom kernel for non-KVM backends:
For build instructions, see our build documentation.
For installation instructions please see our page on Installing Enarx.
Known (Temporary) Issues
- Logging is forcibly enabled and outputs to standard error
- Incomplete WASI support
- Missing support for
- Custom kernel required for SGX.
A hearty thanks to everyone who has contributed over the last few years. This release would not be successful without you!
@MikeCamel @npmccallum @haraldh @connorkuehl @lkatalin @mbestavros @wgwoods @axelsimon @ueno @ziyi-yan @ambaxter @squidboylan @blazebissar @michiboo @matt-ross16 @jyotsna-penumaka @steveeJ @greyspectrum @rvolosatovs @lilienbm @CyberEpsilon @kubkon @nickvidal @uudiin @zeenix @sagiegurari @platten @greyspectrum @bstrie @jarkkojs @definitelynobody @rjzak @Deepansharora27 @mayankkumar2 @moksh-pathak
Full Changelog: https://github.com/enarx/enarx/compare/v0.3.0...v0.4.0