Enarx 0.5.0: Elmina Castle
This release is a developer-only, preview release. It is not production ready. We hope that you will experiment with it to see the progress we are making.
- Lower system requirements! New "nil" backend which enables development and testing on MacOS & Raspberry Pi 4B. Check out the blog post!
- Further improved SGX with Enclave Dynamic Memory Management (EDMM) / SGX2 platform support:
- Ability to run package and hosted workloads from Drawbridge with new
- Dependency on OpenSSL has been removed to make it easier to ship statically-linked binaries
- Programming language support for WASM:
- Experimental programming language support for WASM:
- User documentation is now versioned and tested automatically
- Sallyport moved into the Enarx monorepo for faster iteration
- Various bugfixes
- Rust nightly
For installation instructions please see our page on Installing Enarx.
Known (Temporary) Issues
- Incomplete WASI support
- Custom kernel required for SGX and SEV
A hearty thanks to everyone who has contributed over the last few years. This release would not be successful without you!
@MikeCamel @npmccallum @haraldh @connorkuehl @lkatalin @mbestavros @wgwoods @axelsimon @ueno @ziyi-yan @ambaxter @squidboylan @blazebissar @michiboo @matt-ross16 @jyotsna-penumaka @steveeJ @greyspectrum @rvolosatovs @lilienbm @CyberEpsilon @kubkon @nickvidal @uudiin @zeenix @sagiegurari @platten @greyspectrum @bstrie @jarkkojs @definitelynobody @rjzak @Deepansharora27 @mayankkumar2 @moksh-pathak
Full Changelog: https://github.com/enarx/enarx/compare/v0.4.0...v0.5.0